The doll on the left was named “Miss Pitty-Pat” by Dora Miles. Her daughter Erma gave Dora the doll’s head in the 1970s, and Dora then made the body and clothes for the doll.
The doll on the right was named “Dorothy” by Lillian Miles Sharp. Lillian was born in 1912 and was given the doll when she was three years old. The doll was new at that time.
[Accession Nos. 2002-14-1 and 2002-14-2: Donated by Dianne Turner]