Archive for Churches

Early Plans for St. Agatha’s Episcopal Church

The following is from the “Report of the Archdeacon of the Western Convocation” from the Journal of the Forty-sixth Annual Council of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the Diocese of Florida, held in Fernandina, Florida, May 1 – 4, 1889, page 22. The Archdeacon was P. H. Whaley. The DeFuniak Springs chapel later became St. Agatha’s Episcopal Church on Circle Drive in DeFuniak Springs.

[Contributed by Robert Daniel]