The Heritage Collection

470 Circle Drive, DeFuniak Springs

This Colonial Home was built in 1887 for Edward D. Holton. During the years 1894 to 1908, it was owned by four different families. The Thomas Industrial Institution, an early educational facility, purchased the house for its president in 1915. In 1919, Mr. and Mrs. M. E Savage purchased the

Continue reading